Online Content Executive / Copywriter
WOD provides customers with in-house strategy, creative, media, account management, production, studio, Public Relations and interactive resources.
We are looking for someone who enjoys writing about things that make waves online ... We need a person who is confident to upload his/hers work to the internet to help promote customers brands.
On a day to day basis you will be working with the SEO specialist, learning amazing new SEO techniques to apply to your writing. You will also rewrite articles to use on various websites, upload content to websites, work with and learn new SEO tools. Eventually you will be managing multiple websites on your own. Eventually, you will be experienced working directly with Art Directors on traditional concept-driven advertising.
In return you will get to work in a fun, vibrant company that is growing rapidly, has heaps of staff benefits and a great working environment.
- Coming up with ideas for engaging, likeable, share-friendly content
- Creation of headlines and body copy for print advertising, direct marketing, Point of Sale and interactive media
- Learning SEO skills, tools and techniques to progress your career
- Managing content and maintaining data entire websites
- Maintaining a good knowledge of the world of "online marketing"
- Eventually assisting in the implementation of the SEO strategy working with the SEO specialist to implement dedicated content areas
- Solid copywriting in an advertising agency
- The ability to work across a number of media utilising appropriate creative strategies and styles
- You will also be a strong researcher, have high level consultation, interpersonal relationship skills, coupled with a passion for the craft of copywriting
How to apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: WOD-3003